On the one hand chocolate bars, cakes or sausages and cheese must be presented in an attractive way, possibly to be sold in self-service stores, on the other hand strict hygiene regulations have to be observed.
Modern wrapping materials for form fill and sealing machines meet these requirements: Cellophane, Polypropylene, PE-coated paper, PE-coated aluminium and all other heat-and cold sealable materials or Polyethylene. They all can be used on Kopp horizontal form fill and sealing machines.
The horizontal form fill and sealing machines of KOPP Verpackungssysteme, especially offered for food products, offer the possibility to use gas flushing shortly before bag closure.
The machines can be used as stand-alone units to be fed manually or they can be integrated in production lines. The compact design saves space.
All machine parts which get in contact with the product to be wrapped, are made of stainless steel.
Adjustable forming boxes guarantee an easy and quick change of products and big size ranges.
For highest comfort and easy handling, the CO-series are equipped as a standard with:
- Infinitely adjustable electronic speed/ temperature control (up to 1800 packs/minute)
- Self-centering film reel holder ◦Fixed or adjustable forming box
- Infinitely adjustable change of bag length
- Infeed and outfeed conveyor
- All machine parts which are in contact with the products are made of stainless steel