- Suitable for many heat sealable and sealable films such as Polypropylene, Polyethylene, laminates, aluminum film, coated and uncoated paper.
- Among the most outstanding characteristics is the cam controlled film draw. By the help of this standard feature, beyond doubt the best solution for the film transport, it is possible to cut the film very precisely (tolerances only +/- 0.5mm). Modes of operation: stand alone units as well as integrated in complete production lines for bundling and overwrapping of singular packs or multipacks.
- The wide range of possible sizes and the quick change to another size without use of tools are important points in daily operation. Feeding of the product is done either in-line or from one of the two machine sides; standard from left-hand machine side optionally from right-hand side. The various machines have the following wrapping speeds: up to 45 overwraps, up to 65 overwraps, up to 90 overwraps and up to 200 overwraps per minute.
- Quick release change parts without use of tools and in less than 15 minutes.
- One-sided cantilevered film spindle with carrying device and table to connect film reels.
- PLC-control made in Germany.
- Sizes: Length 75 - 305 mm, width 55 - 205 mm, height 9/17 - 125 mm, enlargement optional.
- Up to 50 overwraps per minute.
➤ Precise slides pincer deduction.
➤ Compact design.
➤ Large format.