Powerful belt sealing units CONTIMED D775 in compact design with sealing weld according to DIN 58953, chapter 7. Control functions for validation. Validation data can be printed on the bags or can be recorded on the internal drive. Which gives you a maximum confort.
For bags made of heat-sealable, non-transparent materials like aluminum/PE, paper film combinations as well as Tyvek/PP, bags for sterilized products, etc.
Top model for highest demands.
- Touch screen for convenient operation and programming.
- Graphic desktop with easy menu navigation.
- Control functions for validation of sealing weld: Control of sealing temperature, contact pressure and passing speed.
- Integrated matrix printer (two lines) to mark bags. Free combination of text, for example user-ID, date, sealing parameters and symbols according to EN 980 etc.
- Automatic adjustment and control of the sealing pressure.
- Automatic bag counting.
- Standby-function by photocell.
- Digital microprocessor control.
- Several interfaces.
- Several counting possibilities.
- Internal data bank for batch-ID, user-ID, etc.
- Memory for about 1 million validation data which can be transferred directly via USB-stick to a computer.
- Various evaluation possibilities.
- Time and date.
- Setting via PC possible.
Control functions for validation
Password protected menu
3 x USB
2 x RS232
1 x Ethernet
1 x PS2
1 x VGA
15 mm in 4 lines
approx. 50 … 210° C
approx. 3 to 13 m/min.
18 dots in two lines