The KOPP Belt sealer MSP Plus for polyethylene makes endless seals or closes bags.
Suitable for all thermoplastic materials such as Polyethylene, Polypropylene, etc. or thin qualities of coated or barrier materials such as coated aluminum. The belt sealer MSC Plus is used for barrier films.
- Stationary and mobile use.
- Adjustable operating speed from 2.5 to 9.5 m/minute.
- Adjustable sealing temperature.
- Motor and control mounted in a sturdy housing.
- Films to be sealed are fed manually into the unit and are then taken over by toothed motor driven belts and carried through the unit alongside the sealing tape.
- Almost maintenance-free: the unit can be opened in order to be cleaned and serviced.
- Made in Germany.
Film thickness max.
approx. 2 x 0,05 to 2 x 0,4 mm¹
up to approx. 240° C
approx. 2,5 to 9,5 m/min.²
approx. 5 mm (plain)
1 = depending on material
2 = infinitely adjustable
Transport packaging, industrial packaging, seaworthy packages, export packings, warehouse packings, corrosion protection. For production and closure of hoods, covers, big-packs, sacks, valve bags.
Mobile use to pack machines, control cabinets, engines, aggregates, manufactured goods, relief goods, military goods, weapons, munitions,...