Automatic L-sealer EL-Matic and shrink tunnel TE-Matic are perfectly and compactly combined by a transport belt. Ideal for automatic shrink wrapping of single and multi-packs in series.Wrapping materials are all standard shrink films made of polyolefin (e.g. Kopp-Polyshrinkfilm) as well as PVC-shrink films. We recommend cross-woven shrink-films.
- Low wear and tear, permanently heated sealing system with PTFE-coating for quick and safe sealing results.
- Sealing temperature digitally adjustable.
- Operator-friendly control panel with LCD-display (multilingual).
- 10 different programs.
- Photoelectric cell to control product length.
- Quick and easy machine change for different product sizes.
- Automatic product separation (minimum distance: 10mm).
- Adjustable speed of infeed belt.
- Integrated discharge belt transports product out of sealing frame.
- Process-statistics: piece counter, measuring of real product length, discharge, capacity.
Product is placed on infeed belt or taken over from preceding machine. The product is placed automatically in the semi-tubular film under the sealing frame. Product length is determined by a photoelectric cell. The trim sealing is done automatically by permanently heated sealing knives. After the sealing the gap between infeed belt and discharge belt is closed. This makes production especially for small products more efficient.
The integrated discharge belt transports the sealed product out of the sealing frame onto the transport belt which moves through the shrink tunnel. Simultaneously the next product is conveyed.