For easy and quick sealing of singular packs or multipacks. Operation can be done either manually - by a push on a button - or semi-automatically setting a cycle.
Can be combined with shrink tunnels TE-Matic-series for semi-automatic shrinking packages to produce singular packs or to use in case of different or frequently changing sizes of medium or large series. Thanks to the integrated conveyor belt a steady workflow is guaranteed.
- Impulse sealing with water cooling system
- Sealing and closing time are adjustable
- Velocity of conveyor belt is adjustable
- Sealing frame is closed via electric motor
- Customer-friendly control panel with lighting up LCD-display
- Table and fixing device for film reels can be adjusted according to different product and film widths
- Integrated mechanical film perforation
- Conveyor belt in sealing frame can be adjusted in heigth
- Automatic winding of residual film
The product is put manually in the opened semitubular film and moved in the sealing frame. At a push on a button or via adjusted sealing cycle the frame is closed. Trim sealing starts and sealing frame opens automatically. The integrated conveyor belt transports the sealed pack out of the sealing frame. Shrink films can be used.
Sealing frame (L x W) approx. 560 x 430mm approx. 870 x 620mm Product height max. 230mm1 max. 300mm1 Speed of transport belt adjustable adjustable Film thickness 10 up to 50µm 10 up to 50µm Film reel max. 600mm max. 800mm Diameter of film reel max. 300mm max. 300mm
1 = Max. height of product depends on width of the product: The slimmer it is, the higher can it be, as sealing frame opens in an angle.
2 = Depending on product, film quality, working place organization and operator.